Gravely With Cultivator | Home & Garden
I'm preparing a garden bed for a cover crop. It has been so rainy that this area has been perpetually wet but I thought I would use the Gravely Model Li with a front mounted cultivator to aerate the soil a bit and see if I could get it to dry out. Normally this implement is used to remove weeds between rows of crops but I think it worked pretty well for me!
Top Midcoast Stories
Upcoming Events near Midcoast
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Debate continues on whether Maine should release more moose permits
- Emotions run high as Waterville's first Catholic Church is torn down
- Talent Show May 18: Elvis, Line Dancers, and a Panty Hose Skit?
- Three-month closure begins at Augusta I-95 exit
- Spruce Mtn. coach elected to New England Basketball Hall of Fame